Een uitgebreide whitepaper door Prophix, bedoeld voor de CFO en controller, gericht op de voordelen en kosten van "Integrated Financial Planning (IFP)". Inclusief een handige checklist voor (IT) toepassingen die IFP kunnen ondersteunen in de organisatie.
Who should read this whitepaper
This whitepaper is for CFO/Controllers (and other senior financial professionals) – in any industry – interested in improving the outcomes of their financial planning processes.
What you will know/be able to do after reading this whitepaper
By identifying the benefi ts and costs of Integrated Financial Planning (IFP) – this whitepaper will assist CFOs/Controllers to determine how IFP would best suit their organizations. The result: CFOs/Controllers can better prioritize, plan for, and evaluate unifying technology solutions (e.g. Corporate Performance Management software) that enable IFP.
Included in this whitepaper is an "Action Checklist" that helps senior financial professionals asses their readiness for adopting technology solutions that enable IFP.
The Executive Viewpoint
- Who should read this whitepaper
- What you will know/be able to do after reading this whitepaper
- Why Prophix has prepared this whitepaper
- Why it is important for CFOs/Controllers to be acquainted with IFP
- When CFOs/Controllers should use this whitepaper
- What research was done to prepare this whitepaper
Integrated Financial Planning
- The challenge that Integrated Financial Planning addresses
- The benefi ts of Integrated Financial Planning
- Real Examples of Integrated Financial Planning
- The costs of Integrated Financial Planning
- How to adopt Integrated Financial Planning
- Readiness Checklist
Download complete whitepaper "Tapping into the Power of Integrated Financial Planning" (PDF)